yea busy first week and all wasn't able to find any interesting articles or events in religion to report about so I will be commenting on famous playwright George Bernard Shaws quote. In the quote he states all religions are the same and there are basically hundreds of versions of it. I semi agree and semi don't. I believe every religion is extremely unique and people all believe that their God or leader is the one person or being that will lead them to heaven or a better life. Every religion has its own customs and practices that are all different. Religion is so numerous people have died for it and struggled to spread it s word. This seen all the way from the crusades to 9/11, all these events were acts that certain people believed spread their religion. So don't believe all religions are the same just with different dressings.
Do believe however the purpose of all religions is one. That is hope and the faith someday when we die that their is something after death. Religion is also a code of conduct that helps control all humankind. When you think about no religion really advocates hate does it? All of them advocated doing good things because it helps in our purpose of getting to heaven after death.Religion is a mental and physical presence which helps everybody live life a little better or more properly. I mean how would one fell if for certain it was discovered their is no God or Afterlife? Imagine knowing anything you do in this life is short lived and after you die that's it. Imagine the lawlessness and state of chaos the world might be in.. I'm out see everyone wednesday.
Do believe however the purpose of all religions is one. That is hope and the faith someday when we die that their is something after death. Religion is also a code of conduct that helps control all humankind. When you think about no religion really advocates hate does it? All of them advocated doing good things because it helps in our purpose of getting to heaven after death.Religion is a mental and physical presence which helps everybody live life a little better or more properly. I mean how would one fell if for certain it was discovered their is no God or Afterlife? Imagine knowing anything you do in this life is short lived and after you die that's it. Imagine the lawlessness and state of chaos the world might be in.. I'm out see everyone wednesday.
1 comment:
I put that i agreed with Shaws quote but i see how you could semi agree with it to though.I like how you stated that people died foe it and struggled to spread its word because i feel that, that is very true.
Post a Comment