Tao and Wu wei go hand in hand as principles of living life as it comes and not reacting to anything.It is just letting anything happen to you and not letting it bother you. This night have been practical at one point and time , but it is a very hard principle to live by especially in todays world.We need to worry about life and whether food is going to come to us, who is going to pay the bills , how are we going to get places. I know accepting this as way of life would be very difficult and I could not live this way.It would change my life because I could not be responsible or accept anything bad that happens . For example if someone robbed me and beat me up I would be unable to defend myself or If someone was about to run me over I would have to get run over rather than moving and on top of that I wouldnt be able to go to the hospital because It is unnatural. No way I could live this way , maybe accept thid principle of wu Wei and tao but I can not.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment